New Featured Artist Profile AND New Blog Website

Hi Everyone! I am very excited, and a little relieved too (the guilt!) to announce that I have posted - finally - a new featured artist article.

I am also pleased to announce that I have set up a wordpress blog called The Jewelry Sweet Spot and all new featured artist articles will appear there.

Why have I done this? Well I am glad you asked - I love blogger, but it doesn't do a lot of stuff I want it to, and being the control freak I am, I wanted more flexibility and functionality. So, after much twiddling and tech-monkeying I have figured out how to host a blog on my own server, and get it to more or less look like I want it to, or at least make it readable anyway. I also wanted to make a greater separation between my jewelry business and my jewelry marketing tip endeavors.

Please check it out, and i would love to hear comments!
I hope you are having an awesome summer - so sad it is at its end.

Warmly,
Christine Gierer

Links: The Jewelry Sweet Spot - go here to read new articles by me.

No comments: