Are People Saying You Should Sell Your Jewelry?

I think most people who sell jewelry fall into this category. Does this sound familiar, "You made that?! You should sell these!". I heard this for a year before I stated selling my stuff. Of course it is a lot harder than it sounds.

Here's another really good e-book with lots of good info for jewelry makers and wanna-be-jewelry makers.


I bought this one solely for the info about how to wholesale your jewelry and i found the info really great. (Not that I have time right now to really go into wholesaling. With a two-year-old and a four-year-old I barely have time to go to the bathroom some days. Someday though- I have a long-term plan mostly involving the kids being in school).

The focus of this book is on the how-to and day-to-day running of a jewelry design business but if you are looking for info on how to make jewelry, it has some pretty good info about how make jewelry too.

A really good read if you are thinking about whether or not you should start selling and how to go about it.

I am a big fan of e-books (can't you tell) because you don't have to leave your home to buy them, a great thing if you have small kids, and they invariably have a 100% money-back guarantee. If you have never bought an e-book, you should try it out.
If you want to check out this one, click on the picture of the book.

If you only have the money for one e-book right now though, go for the David Weiman one. If you haven't read that post yet, read on below.

Christine

1 comment:

project_wonderland said...

I'm loving these book reviews!! Keep my summer reading list growing :)