How do you like my new and improved Etsy Banner?

Here's my new Etsy banner. What do you think? You can view it in all it's glory here: www.cghandmade.etsy.com.

I am doing a show on Saturday so I thought since I would be handing out business cards I would revamp my Etsy Shop and my website www.cghandmade.com a little bit to make it a little more appealing.

I have sadly neglected my Etsy shop as of late because it's summer, sales are slow anyway, my kids are with me all day, and it seems so much easier just to sell to people I know cuz i don't need to take pictures or write descriptions or do any of those tedious chores you have to do on Etsy.

Don't get me wrong, I love Etsy. If you don't know about Etsy, here it is in a nutshell: Online web shop host and community, for all handmade items. Here's what you get:
  • free shop page - great if you don't have a website yet
  • costs 20 cents to list for 4 months
  • sales costs you 3.5% (i believe) in fees
  • if you take paypal, paypal takes their fee from sales
You can see my Etsy mini on the right sidebar if you scroll down a bit. Once you have a shop you can get code to put into your website, blog, whatever to link to the items in your shop.

Wandering- I started out talking about my banner. Looks pretty doesn't it? What do you think of my new slogan, "For women who love to shine, not blind" does it make sense?

I would love to hear comments!
Talk soon,
Christine

Resources: My etsy shop, Etsy home page, cghandmade website

No comments: