Featured Artist Updates

Hi everyone,
I am planning on featuring a different jewelry artist on my blog every week so be sure to check back! I am starting to contact artists and line up the first few weeks. It shoud be really interesting and I hope to learn a lot. There are so many talented artists out there!

If you are interested in possibly being a featured artist, the sign up form will be up on my blog until July 3rd, 2007.

I want to have a real variety of artists; new, more established, different types of jewelry and materials, etc., etc., so be sure to check back every week to read about and support these very talented artisans.

If you would like to get an email reminder when this blog is updated please sign up for my mailing list. I update the blog often, but I don't email more than once a week (and probably more sporadically than that) so don't worry about getting Christine overload.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I bookmarked it to check out more later. Right now I need to get the kiddies to bed! Lisa www.lpjewelry.etsy.com

Sara Millis said...

Sounds like a great idea... signed myself away!